Why an Application?
We have limited space at the camp and want to continue to ensure the best experience for all campers and volunteers. Thus, we want to make sure the camp is the right fit for your child.
How To Apply - Campers
Please download and complete one of the application forms linked below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Since incomplete or unsigned applications cannot be reviewed, please take the time to fill in all fields and sign the form after completion.In order to fulfill the requirements for a successful application, you will also have to attach the following documents:
- Copies of most recent IEP and/or speech evaluation
- A written recommendation for the equipment or service being requested from a physician, physical therapist, speech language pathologist, occupational therapist or educator
- Signed Authorization to Release Healthcare Information
Applications will be reviewed between 30 to 45 days from date of receipt. Those applicants that have been approved will be notified by phone. Applicants submitting incomplete or ineligible applications will be notified by mail. If you would like to apply, please download one of the links below.
- Download and complete application
- Attach forms listed above (IEP, Written Recommendation, RHI)
- Submit application and documents to email@example.com
- You will be contacted by a team member for a phone interview to see if the camp is the right fit for your child
How To Apply - Staff
Thank you for your interest in our camp! Please download and complete the steps below for a successful staff application. form linked below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and complete the staff application form: Staff Application Form
- Submit application to email@example.com
- You will be contacted by a team member for a phone interview to see if the camp is the right fit for you